United By Mitochondria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12.06.08 - Gifts

Go down

12.06.08 - Gifts Empty 12.06.08 - Gifts

Post  insideout Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:06 pm

Okay, since I need inspiration with the Yummy lady, here's a thread.

Actually, I have two birthday parties to attend to on Saturday [!already] and I haven't bought the gifts yet. There's also this "problem" that I have the reputation of giving people awesome gifts - I'm putting pressure on myself in a way, 'cos I LOVE giving THE gifts and THAT'S THAT!!
But it's not an easy task at all. There are details to be observed in the person and in the gifts...

Let's tag my Saturday ladies as Yummy and Screamy. I know very little about Yummy, I know too much about Screamy. You might be thinking "Oh, then you sure know what to give Screamy" but it's not that simple, hey!, I've known her for years and that means I've already given a lot of gifts on previous birthdays. Now Yummy, I know little about her... my chances of giving her a thing that she won't like [ok, LOVE, 'cos I want her to LOVE IT!! {and me, eventually}] are kinda big; but!, I know something important. What? I know what she shows of herself to the world. I know the exterior, and who said exteriors aren't important? Oh jeez, especially when it comes to someone that yummy... and expressive.

We live in the era of opinion, after all. It doesn't matter what we are, what matters is what we look like. Labels and labels and more labels. Of all kinds. "Homosexual", "Coke", "All Star".
It goes pretty much like the ways of paranoia: if I think something happened, then it doesn't really matter if it actually happened - in my mind it happened, I'm living the consequences of it.

This could go on and on forever, but the point I'm stressing here is: looks do matter, a lot.

So now I'm actually thinking it might be easier to please the one I know less. Yummy. She looks cool and I can probably enhance it with my gift. Now with Screamy, oh lord... What haven't I given her? Sexual favors, only. Yeah, I was about to write I've pleased all her exterior, now in to the interior! And I've already given her a box of chocolate, so there's actually only sexual favors missing. Holy hell. I like her, but not to that specific extent.

Screamy's birthday - 18.00 at pizza place - me eats!
Yummy's birthday - 23.00 at club - me drinks!

Sounds like a good combination. Now, gifts! Tomorrow gift shopping after college. Uuh.
insideout
insideout
Admin

http://blogitus.net/insideout/

Back to top Go down

12.06.08 - Gifts Empty Re: 12.06.08 - Gifts

Post  insideout Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:40 pm

Gifts bought, and LOL - I ran into Screamy at the mall.
insideout
insideout
Admin

http://blogitus.net/insideout/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum